The College is blessed to have a caring, engaged and active group of parents contributing within the College community. The Cedars Parents and Friends Association (P&F) actively co-ordinates the social and various community activities at the College, as well as raising funds for important College projects and initiatives.
All Cedars parents are encouraged to join. Each year at the Annual General Meeting (AGM), parents are invited to take on a more active role on elected committees.
2017 P & F Committee Members:
|Vice President||Rhonda Eybfirstname.lastname@example.org|
2018 P & F Meetings:
- Tuesday 13 February P&F AGM 7:30 pm (after Community Connect).
- Tuesday 13 March 7.30 pm
- Tuesday 10 April 7.30 pm
- Tuesday 8 May 7.30 pm
- Tuesday 5 June 7.30 pm
- Tuesday 14 August 7.30 pm
- Tuesday 11 September 7.30 pm
- Tuesday 16 October 7.30 pm
- Tuesday 13 November 7.30 pm (Christmas Dinner)
All meetings are held in the School Library.