Cedars Christian College offers after school care and vacation care (new in 2017) programs to students currently enrolled at the College. These programs are designed to cater for differences in age, skill, interest and ability level which meet the requirements of the National Quality Standard.
Children engage with a range of planned and spontaneous activities including homework during after school care, games, sport and outdoor fun that provide opportunities to play, explore and create. Children in Vacation Care will also have opportunities to participate in other activities such as cooking, art & craft and occasional excursions.
OSHC services are mainly held in the Library or the CLC Hall.
Hours of Operation
- After School Care services operate from 3pm to 6pm during school terms.
- Vacation Care services operate typically from 8am to 6pm during Cedars school holidays.
- Contact Reception on 4271 8124 for more information
- Complete OSHC Enrolment Form and return to Reception or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Signing in and out
- After School Care: Children are to wait at the OSHC pick-up area to be picked up by a staff member who will sign children into the program. To ensure the children’s safety and meet regulatory requirements, families will sign children out on collection from OSHC.
- Vacation Care: Children must be signed in on arrival and signed out on departure each day.
- After School Care: All children are provided with nutritional food for afternoon tea each day, with a selection of fruits, cheese, savoury biscuits and yoghurt (selection may vary).
- Vacation Care: All children must bring their own lunch from home but will be provided with nutritional food for morning tea and afternoon tea each day.
- Vacation Care: $80 per day.
- After School Care (casual bookings): $20 per day for the first child/ $15 per day for the second child/ $10 per day for the third child.
- After School Care (permanent bookings): $15 per day for the first child/ $10 per day for the second child/ $5 per day for the third child.
Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR)
- Families may be eligible for the Australian Government’s Child Care Benefit for children enrolled in After School Care or Vacation Care. Each parent is responsible for following procedures set by the Commonwealth Family Assistance Office for applying and/ or varying the Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate.
- Further information can be obtained through the Family Assistance Office on 136 150 or the following website links:
OSHC Contact Details
- Mobile number for OSHC (after-school-hours only) is 0435 653 928.
- Email: email@example.com