Terms and Conditions
1. Primary School fees cover Kindergarten through to Year 6. Junior Secondary School fees cover Year 7 through to Year 8. Senior Secondary fees cover Year 9 to Year 12.
9. An application fee of $50.00 is payable for new families.
11. A fee of $30.00 per letter may be charged for each late fees notice sent to parents. Parents should contact the College Fees Manager or the Business Manager if they are unable to make a fees payment by the due date to organise a payment arrangement.
PARENT PARTICIPATION SCHEME
14. A Parent Participation Levy is incurred for a family if the 4 hours of service in the previous term have not been completed. If you have any queries about this item please do not hesitate to contact the office.
BUILDING FUND LEVY
15. A compulsory building Fund Levy per family of $250 a year or $62.50 a term will be charged. This fee is due and payable on invoice within the first two weeks of term 1 and the first week of terms 2 - 4.
|Nurturing for Today, Equiping for Tomorrow|